In 2019 Eventing Emmeloord will have four categories CIC 2*-S, CIC 2*-L, CIC 3*-S en een CIC3*-L. The fifth edition will take place on Friday 26th July until Sunday 28h July 2019. The event is staged in a stunning location Kuinderbos, a beautiful forest in the province of Flevoland near Kuinre and Emmeloord. The conditions are great for both horse and rider because of the unique combination of open landscape, wide sandy roads, natural water and firm, resilient footing. Download the flyer.
Friday 26th July:
– dressage CCI2*-S / CCI2*-L / CCI3*-S /CCI3*-L
Saturday 27th July:
– cross CCI2*-S / CCI2*-L / CCI3*-S / CCI3*-L
Sunday 28th July:
– jumping CCI2*-S / CCI2*-L / CCI3*-S / CCI3*-L
Alice Naber-Lozeman, Dutch Olympic and international event rider:
‘Characteristic of Eventing Emmeloord is the unique combination of natural water, wide sandy roads with great galloping opportunities, and excellent views of the obstacles in Kuinderbos. As the cross-country course runs over a former seabed, the ground is firm and resilient, which helps prevent injuries. I strongly recommend that riders with young, less experienced horses enter Eventing Emmeloord as it is a great, instructive cross-country course that helps your horse to grow in confidence!’
The cross-country course is designed by FEI-qualified course designer Gerard Baauw. Every year an extensive evaluation is made to make Eventing Emmeloord even better. In 2018 Eventing Emmeloord offered:
– A more horse friendly course for the CIC1* for young horses with a lower level of experience. The course is build in a fair way that will only use 30% of the CIC2* course. A nice start for (young) horses!
– The flow of the CIC2* route is improved due to changes to give the horses a better balance.
– The footing of the course is highly appreciated by the riders and we continue to make it even better.
– The course contains forest, wide paths and beautiful natural water.
Hopefully we see you in Emmeloord (NED)!